clock scan [clock format [clock seconds]] fails
Author Message
 clock scan [clock format [clock seconds]] fails

Tcl 8.1 Bug:  Generated by Scriptics' bug entry form at
        http://www.*-*-*.com/
------

Submitted by:  Michael Carter
OperatingSystem:  Windows 95
Extensions:  None
CustomShell:  None
Synopsis:  clock scan [clock format [clock seconds]] fails

ReproducibleScript:
    clock scan [clock format [clock seconds]]

ObservedBehavior:
    The above used to work. Now I get
    unable to convert date-time string "Mon May 03 20:49:17 GMT Daylight
    Time 1999"

    I can work around this using the -format option to cut out the GMT
    Daylight Time

DesiredBehavior:
    clock scan [clock format [clock seconds]]  should, I think, always work
    as long as your computer date is after the epoch

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clock scan - clock format annoyance

2. Q: clock scan/clock format/timezone WET/Solaris

3. clock scan fails on french date

4. clock scan tomorrow fails to handle daylight savings time change

5. clock scan fails on timezone CEST

6. Clock format/scan converson - 1901

7. Clock scan on ISO-format time strings

8. Question clock's scan format

9. POLL: New 'clock scan' formats

10. change TOD clock with set and store clock

11. How to do IP clock balance with external clock

12. How to Generate 1MHz clock from 44MHz Clock??