How to get rid of "% _" Prompt
Author Message
 How to get rid of "% _" Prompt

I'm currently playing around with TCL/TK working under Windows 95 with the
MS Visual C++ 4.0, because I need some portable Graphics and in the moment
Tk's "canvas" seems to be the easiest solution.

I started off with a CONSOLE Application and I use "TK_Main" and then I do
some "Tcl_Eval"'s within the "Tcl_AppInit" function". Everything works
fine,
but the control always goes back to the interactive prompt "% _" and I can
not click any buttons of the TK Application or the window is not refreshed
as
I drag it.

HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS PROMPT "% _" thing ?

I heard something about the "tcl_interactive" variable, but I set it to
different values and could not see any difference.

Dirk Dinger, computer science, FHT-Mannheim, Germany

Sun, 10 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

1. Getting rid of "newlines \n"

2. Getting Rid of "Unaligned access" messages

3. How to get rid of "% _" Prompft

4. Printing in Visual Foxpro using "prompt"

5. Not disply the prompt "|:", how?

6. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

7. "getting" APL

9. Getting "Open With" Dialog

10. "Getting the NetWare User Name"

11. Getting "Link Error:Too many files"