X clipboard - Cut Copy Paste?
Author Message
 X clipboard - Cut Copy Paste?

Quote:

> The biggest problem I have is retrieving what I put onto the clipboard. The
> 'selection' command and the 'clipboard' command are good at putting things
> onto the clipboard, but 'selection get' only seems to serve up selected text
> rather than the clipboard. How do I retrieve what 'clipboard append' hath
> wrought?

How about [selection get -selection CLIPBOARD] ?

Wed, 27 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows cut/copy/paste keys

2. Using Cut Copy & Paste in Editable Listboxes

3. How to get Cut, Copy Paste to Work on Entry Fields with Mouse

4. Copy, Cut Paste in Entry Fields

5. Cut Copy Paste

6. Cut, Copy, Paste

7. C4 Bug?: STD:Cut, Copy, Paste

8. Cut Copy Paste

9. Std:Cut, Std:Copy, Std:Paste - Don't work at all

10. Std:Copy, Std:Paste, Std:cut problems

11. Desperately need help with Cut/Copy/Paste functions

12. copy/cut/paste from buttons.