tclsh and emacs
Author Message
 tclsh and emacs

Hello,

I am running tclsh inside emacs on windows. It's work but i am not abble to
see the prompt.
Does anybody has an idea about the problem ?

Thanks.
Olivier

Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:44:43 GMT
 tclsh and emacs

Quote:

> I am running tclsh inside emacs on windows. It's work but i am not
> abble to see the prompt.

Have a look at <URL:http://mini.net/tcl/3005.html> and let us know if
that helps.

Thu, 05 Aug 2004 05:12:21 GMT

1. tclsh under gnu emacs on winnt

2. tclsh/wish with history and tab-expand inside GNU Emacs

3. Tcsh/Emacs-like line-editing for Tclsh/Wish

4. emacs mode in tclsh

5. tcl 7.5b3 Win-95 tclsh BUG - only 1 tclsh process allowed

6. Ruby Emacs-mode with Emacs 21.1.1

7. [lsort -dictionary "A Z ^Z a"] sorts differently on Windows tclsh and *nix tclsh

8. Problem loading .so into wish/tixwish (tclsh is OK) Problem loading .so into wish/tixwish (tclsh is OK)

9. Performance difference between tclsh.exe and wish.exe

10. Controlling a program via a pipe works with tclsh but not with wish (on Windows XP)

11. tclsh integration in busybox

12. Non-GUI (tclsh) starpacks...