Saving half-baked tcl scripts
Author Message
 Saving half-baked tcl scripts

I want to save a partially executed tcl script to disk, together
with its state, defined variables, "program counter" etc, so that
it can be restored from disk at a later date and execution resumed
from where it left off.

Does anyone have experience or ideas about this before I jump in
with both feet?

Thanks.

Sat, 15 Mar 1997 22:41:38 GMT
 Saving half-baked tcl scripts
: I want to save a partially executed tcl script to disk, together
: with its state, defined variables, "program counter" etc, so that
: it can be restored from disk at a later date and execution resumed
: from where it left off.

: Does anyone have experience or ideas about this before I jump in
: with both feet?

Suspend the wish first and remember where you stopped.  Then send some
signal and make a core dump. The next time load in the core and jump
to where you stopped. :)

well, this answer should probably go to alt.hackers

Ioi.

Sun, 16 Mar 1997 05:07:03 GMT

1. Enhancement suggestion (half-baked)

2. Database half-baked?

3. lsort Half Numerical Half Text

4. half object/half dictionary

5. Port TCL script to Wish Can't find variable contents from tcl script

6. Executing Tcl script inside a Tcl script

7. calling a tcl script form another tcl script

8. tcl script to edit tcl script

9. Tcl script exec'd from VMS tcl script doesn't display puts o/p

10. Another latecomer; A half-baked suggestion.

11. VERY URGENT : RS-485 half Duplex Communication using TCL/TK

12. Tcl code to convert half-width kana (hankaku) to full width (zenkaku)