TCL/TK and C
Author Message
 TCL/TK and C

I've used SpecTCL to create a UI for a software project. I generated the tcl
code for it. I have little experience with tcl and tk(except python Tkinter)and
would like to call the generated code from a C program. Can someone point me to
a tutorial or some boilerplate code to do this. Basically, I'd like to design
the UI for my program in SpecTCL but there is no option to output to C code or
generate C code to call the UI. I'd rather not trudge through all the libtcl
man pages if I don't have to. Could you please reply to

                        Trevor

BTW: I'm using TCL/TK v8.0
--
Trevor R.H. Clarke
Computer Science House

Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

2. Running a Tcl/Tk applet within a Tcl/Tk program

3. converting Java app to Tcl/Tk ( new thread for all the tcl/tk itcl gurus)

4. Tcl/Tk 8.2.3 and Tcl/Tk 8.3.0 under windows

5. Mixing Xevents and Tcl/Tk events with tcl/tk version 8.0/8.2

6. tcl/tk-scripts, Apache & tcl/tk-plugin

7. Tcl/Tk '98: 6th USENIX Tcl/Tk Conference

8. Executing TCL/TK from TCL/TK

9. tcl/tk 8.0 problem with Windows app that calls tcl/tk script

10. how C call tcl/tk OR tcl/tk call C code

11. Change from TCL/TK(7.4,4.0) to TCL/TK(7.5,4.1)

12. Installing both tcl/tk 3.6 and tcl/tk 4.x