{caps,num}lock - once more for the record
Author Message
 {caps,num}lock - once more for the record

Ok, I missed it the last time around and it isn't in the FAQ...

What's the fix to get the right bindings for tk applications when
the caps lock and/or num lock key is pressed? I know some folks are
probably tired of answering this, but I really need to know and can't
seem to find the answer in the FAQ or archives.

Thanks.

--
      \\|//       Bryan Oakley

---oOO-(_)-OOo--- http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~amibdo/

Sun, 22 Jun 1997 02:51:00 GMT

1. num lock, caps lock, scroll lock lights

2. Num Lock and Caps Lock

3. a traffic light program with lock's (num loack Caps loack and scroll lock)

4. Num, Caps and Scroll Lock state?

5. how to display Num and Caps Lock state on status bar

6. Q: Determing num/caps lock status

7. how to on/off num lock, caps lock, scroll lock ???

8. COBOL record locks - find out who has the record lock

9. Scroll, Caps and Num blink

10. KBD CAPS/NUM LED Indicators

11. DOS utility that controls Caps Lock & Num Lock keys

12. Page Lock vs. Record Lock