In need of a TKperl book or on-line tutorial quickly
Author Message
 In need of a TKperl book or on-line tutorial quickly

Salutations!  (well, it's original)
        I am a programmer working now on a project to aid system
admministration tasks by scanning the logs produced by firewalls, and
making a nice graphically oriented interface for those seeking
information.  I've decided to use perl for the actual scanning tasks, but,
because TKperl came to my attention recently, it seemed to be the ultimate
tool for the task.  However, I really am not sure how to go about
programming the TK end of it with relation to the perl stuff.
        Anyway, I'm looking for some kind of book or tutorial to make my
life a little easier.  If anyone out there knows of one, please let me
know quickly.  Thanks!
        Oh--forgot to metion that I've looked at the mini-tutorial
(postscript files) that was made from the lecture given by John Ousterhout
at UCal Berkely.  But, I wasn't actually there, so the files provide
little more than a brief outline of Tcl stuff.
        Thanks in advance for all the help.
                                        David

Sat, 25 Jan 1997 23:05:45 GMT

1. Where to find books or online tutorials for Mainframe Assembly Language

2. tcl online books and tutorials

3. Looking for introduction/guide/tutorial for tkperl

4. Need Online-notes tutorials

5. ONLINE TUTORIAL NEEDED

6. (Online) Tutorial for CL needed

7. 2-D plot -- On-Line tutorial, books

8. PB32 Tutorial Books/Documentation needed

9. Good tutorial book needed!

10. Need rcommendation for Visual Fortran tutorial/book?

11. Newbie to Tcl / Tk needs a quick start tutorial, and book

12. Smalltalk Books/Tutorial - Tutorial for GNU