Option menu questions
Author Message
 Option menu questions

I am looking for some assistance with making an option menu with the
tk_optionMenu command.  I am looking through the Practical Programming
TCL and TK book and they are leaving me coming up short.  Does anyone
have some code that they have used that I could learn from?

Thanks

Todd

Sun, 25 Jul 2004 03:33:27 GMT
 Option menu questions
Try something like this:

frame .g
tk_optionMenu .g.optmenu optionvar test1 test2 test3
button .g.showit -text "show it" -command {puts $optionvar}
pack .g.optmenu
pack .g.showit
pack .g

Quote:

> I am looking for some assistance with making an option menu with the
> tk_optionMenu command.  I am looking through the Practical Programming
> TCL and TK book and they are leaving me coming up short.  Does anyone
> have some code that they have used that I could learn from?

> Thanks

> Todd

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:15:45 GMT

1. Option Menu Question

2. *** QUESTION : saving option on a cascade menu ******

3. Examples of option menus and pop-up menus wanted

4. sort Menu option

5. No format menu option in Envy 5 browsers?

6. Windows Explorer Popup menu options

7. Hiding Menu Options (CW4b Legacy)

8. Adding option to User Menu in IDE

9. Hiding 2003 App Frame menu options??

10. Extra Menu Option in Generic Report Procedure

11. HIDE a menu option?

12. Radio Option Choices on Menu