paste an image from the clipboard
Author Message
 paste an image from the clipboard
Hi all, I amworking on an application and I have been tring to figure out
how to paste an image form the windows clipboard into a canvas.  does anyone
know how to do this?
Jose

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:43:58 GMT
 paste an image from the clipboard
From the silence can I assume that this is impossible?
Jose

Quote:
> Hi all, I amworking on an application and I have been tring to figure out
> how to paste an image form the windows clipboard into a canvas.  does
anyone
> know how to do this?
> Jose

Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:36:01 GMT
 paste an image from the clipboard
See the XBit extesion at http://www.geocities.com/~chengye

It can paste a clipboard bitmap into a gimg hosted by a canvas.
The following script copies the screen bitmap into the clipboard,
and then pastes the clipboard image into a canvas:

pack [canvas .c] -expand 1 -fill both
.c create image 0 0 -image [image create gimg canvasImage] -anchor nw
rimage window clipboard
canvasImage config -file [rimage clipboard pastedImage]

Chengye

Quote:

> From the silence can I assume that this is impossible?
> Jose

> > Hi all, I amworking on an application and I have been tring to figure out
> > how to paste an image form the windows clipboard into a canvas.  does
>  anyone
> > know how to do this?
> > Jose

Thu, 29 Jan 2004 03:48:17 GMT
 paste an image from the clipboard

Quote:

> From the silence can I assume that this is impossible?
> Jose

> > Hi all, I amworking on an application and I have been tring to figure out
> > how to paste an image form the windows clipboard into a canvas.  does
> anyone
> > know how to do this?
> > Jose

There is some *primitive* support for doing something
similar in the tkdnd extension. You can drag an image
into tk...

George

Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:53:45 GMT

1. Paste From Clipboard To Image Control

2. Pasting images from clipboard to file

3. Paste Image from clipboard to blob in ver 2.003

4. Clipboard Image To Clarion Image

5. Paste to clipboard with toolboxes, help!

6. Pasting from clipboard

7. Pasting from the clipboard

8. Pasting from clipboard with Tkinter

9. X clipboard - Cut Copy Paste?

10. How to paste to Clipboard from tcl using Win32 Tcl

11. Copy, Paste to Windows Clipboard

12. Clipboard image to imagecontrol?