oratcl versions
Author Message
 oratcl versions

Hi All,

I'm trying to locate some very old versions of the oratcl lib.

Why?

I need to know when support was added to call oracle pl/sql stored
procs.

Anyone know?

Fri, 28 Nov 2008 05:02:17 GMT
 oratcl versions

Quote:

> Hi All,

> I'm trying to locate some very old versions of the oratcl lib.

> Why?

> I need to know when support was added to call oracle pl/sql stored
> procs.

> Anyone know?

You can search the sourceforge site. It goes back to version 2.7. Other
than that you would probably have to ask TomPoindexter
(http://www.nyx.net/~tpoindex/tcl.html) or ask Todd Helfter when he
gets back (I think 2 weeks).

HTH

:Robert

Fri, 28 Nov 2008 07:57:00 GMT
 oratcl versions
oraplexec was in the first version of oratcl that I ever used.  That
was version 2.5

I believe that I have source code somewhere for very old versions 2.5,
2.6 and 2.7

You will have to ask Tom Poindexter, when he created the oraplexec
function.

-Todd

Quote:

> Hi All,

> I'm trying to locate some very old versions of the oratcl lib.

> Why?

> I need to know when support was added to call oracle pl/sql stored
> procs.

> Anyone know?

Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:16:54 GMT

1. oratcl version guidance

2. oratcl binary version

3. Oratcl, Oracle Version 8 OCI, and external procedures

4. Oratcl compatibility with version 8.0

5. OraTcl new version??

6. Oratcl logon problems on SunOS with oratcl-2.3 and Oracle 7.2.3

7. How to Filein a older version file to a newer version

8. ODBTalk Version 4 - ODBTalk Version 4 Announcement.htm (0/1)

9. RARS for C55 - New version posted, with bug fix and DST Email version

10. PVCS version manager to control VIs version?

11. Version 6 Waveform versus Version 5 2D array in the AI READ vi

12. Labview version, OS version from within a VI?