VB-type "Declare" in Tcl
Author Message
 VB-type "Declare" in Tcl

Does anyone have a pointer to any implementation
of a facility to perform something like thr Visual Basic
"Declare" capability in Tcl.
<"Declare" take a DLLName, a Function Name within the
Dll, and a (presumably correct) list of ArgNames and types
and manufactures the means to call this from VB>
I'm looking for a similar implementation in (Win)Tcl,
or some ideas on how to concoct such.
R.Martin

Thu, 09 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB-type "Declare" in Tcl

Quote:

>Does anyone have a pointer to any implementation
>of a facility to perform something like thr Visual Basic
>"Declare" capability in Tcl.

http://www.jessikat.demon.co.uk/docdll.html

* David Gravereaux *
Tomahawk Software Group
Mahalo Aloha from Maui, Hawaii

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. tcl command "type"

2. Help with "Declare"

3. A question about "declare function"

4. Wired Magazine Declares Forth "Extinct"

5. Declaring variables with "varying" names

6. No Boolean type in "types"

7. "declare" newbie questions

8. "neither declared nor bound" warning

9. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

10. "Assembly in VB - in windows 95 ?"

12. tcl.apache.org : "why tcl?"