question about winfo to get information
Author Message
 question about winfo to get information

Hi

Does the winfo command only work with the tk windows or it works as
well with the other windows made , for example, in gtk ?

Cheers

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 15 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 question about winfo to get information

Quote:
> Hi

> Does the winfo command only work with the tk windows or it works as
> well with the other windows made , for example, in gtk ?

> Cheers

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Only Tk.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK

Laurent Duperval                 "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
                                         and we who are here have failed it."

Penguin Power!         ***Nothing I say reflects the views of my employer***

Sat, 15 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question: Getting Operating System Information

2. Tk: wm winfo questions (yes I read the FAQ)

3. winfo children question on Win95

4. Question about "winfo width .."

5. Getting TCP/IP Information

6. Getting Connected Drives Information

7. Getting desktop information

8. VSW: Getting window information.

9. Getting information of PageBreak

10. Getting Object File Information

11. Getting information on Desktop-Icons

12. Getting directory information