selecting two items in two list boxes
Author Message
 selecting two items in two list boxes

hy
I have two list boxes and I want to select in each list box one item.

My problem is, if i do the select in listbox #2 the selection #1 will go.

TX
TAB

Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:02:15 GMT
 selecting two items in two list boxes
So times thinks are so simple ...

-exportselection 0

Quote:
> hy
> I have two list boxes and I want to select in each list box one item.

> My problem is, if i do the select in listbox #2 the selection #1 will go.

> TX
> TAB

Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:06:17 GMT
 selecting two items in two list boxes
Hi Tillmann,

Configure your listboxes with -exportselection false.  This tells Tk not to
use the selection in the listbox as the X selection.

This option is documented at
http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.4/TkCmd/options.htm#M-exportselection.

Best wishes,
Aric

Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:25:46 GMT

1. read two sets of data from two spread sheet files to two arrays problem

2. HOW TO SELECT LIST BOX ITEM??

3. Multi-Select Items In Browse/List Box

4. Index of currently selected item in LIst box

5. Problem adding two list boxes on one browse

6. Two-Dimension Fields In List Box - Help!

7. Displaying Data Two Dimensional Array Fields In A List Box

8. Linking Two List Boxes

9. Help: Two list boxes in one frame

10. how to compare two columns in two files?

11. Writing two equal files without creating two files in dct

12. Two files, two linking keys