Bitmap for icon != bitmap for button?
Author Message
 Bitmap for icon != bitmap for button?

Hi, all!

I usually use an external file to hold the bitmap and mask for the
window-manager's icon for a 'wish' program:

Over the weekend, I decided to use
        image create bitmap icon_bitmap -data { ... }
        image create bitmap icon_mask   -data { ... }
to create the icon bitmaps inside the script.  This way I wouldn't
need the script, the bitmap file, and the mask file.

However, although I could put the resulting bitmaps on a button,
the "wm" command said it didn't know anything about the 'icon_bitmap'
or 'icon_mask'.

Just wondering what I'm missing here.
Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated!
Thanks!
--
Mike Hall

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Windows Bitmap to X bitmap format so that Tk can display it

2. coloured bitmap with the option -bitmap ?

3. Splash bitmap and icon changes in VA 3.0 package

4. Bitmap and icon in OE lost after VC4.0

5. Splash bitmap and icon changes in VA 3.0 package

6. VO Icons type bitmap with Classic NuVO?

7. Small animated icon or bitmap somewhere?

8. Icon bitmap on MS windows ...

9. Coloring the icon bitmap.

10. bitmap icon under SCO

11. unimportant question: icon bitmap