How do I tag objects newer than a certain 'tagorid'?
Author Message
 How do I tag objects newer than a certain 'tagorid'?

The subject is basically what I need to know. I need to move objects around
the canvas, but I don't need to move them all.

Dave
--

 L  A  T  E  R   D  U  D  E  S http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~stuart/newpage.cgi/
< \< \< \< \/ \ / \/ >/ >/ >/ > http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~stuart/monty.cgi/

Mon, 29 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. The tag, the whole tag, nothing but the tag, s'help me

2. Tagged Primitives & Object'Class Question

3. errors when doing 'make test'

4. Parsing HTML tags with 're'

5. Have you ever done 'namespace delete ::'?

6. ( 2.31.New operators: 'eq', 'ne', 'last', '..' ) ?

7. Casbah's new lightweight distributed objects system

8. OOPSLA'97: new Business Object Workshop paper posted

9. Excerpt from new edition of Cattell's book on Object Data Management

10. checking on certain value's in fields ???

11. Hash.new(Hash.new) doesn't use Hash.new as default value

12. IN, OUT and certain INT's not working in WinNT/Win2k