running tcl/tk script
Author Message
 running tcl/tk script

+I getting an error : invalid command name "wm". Can anybody tell me why ? This happened after I created a command.  According to the instruction in Outershout's book, I changed the 'wisf -f' script to 'myapp' so that it'll take account of the new command. When I run my script, I get the above error.  Can anybody help ?
+
+Ivor.
+
+
+
+
+

Do you have the line:

#!/.../wish -f

at the beginning of your script?

(NOTE: replace '...' with path to wish command)

Mon, 29 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. run Tcl/TK script from within Vim?

2. How to run Tcl/Tk scripts with windows ?

3. Running a TK script using wish80.exe within a tcl script

4. problems running tk-script with tcl/tk 8.3.3

5. Tcl/Tk scripts run inside C program

6. Can _One_ Tcl/Tk script run _Two_ displays?

7. Running a Tcl/Tk applet within a Tcl/Tk program

8. tcl/tk-scripts, Apache & tcl/tk-plugin

9. tcl/tk 8.0 problem with Windows app that calls tcl/tk script

10. Running Tcl Scripts inside Tcl

11. Minimum TCL install to run a TCL script

12. Problem running tcl/tk application while other XWindows apps running