XML-RPC Server/Client Help Request
Author Message
 XML-RPC Server/Client Help Request

Greetings,

 I am having limited success with a SourceForge XML-RPC package, and
was wondering if anyone has had any success with the ActiveState TCL
XML-RPC Server. If so could you post any pointers here, as getting it
up and running has been unsuccessful to date.

 I have a complete Client side coded for anyone who is interested.

Thanks for any help,

mike

Sun, 06 Jul 2008 04:11:49 GMT
 XML-RPC Server/Client Help Request
We use the SOAP package on an Apache Server without much problem.  And
we use XMLRPC to talk to a XMLRPC Server that was done in Java with out
much problem (struct data types seem to be tricky).

But typically, if you assume you are passing everything as a "STRING"
you are typially OK.  There was some problems with the XMLRPC data type
function - it used some string methods for determining data types.
That did not work very well.

Dave

Sun, 06 Jul 2008 10:21:17 GMT

1. XML RPC client library for Python

2. XML RPC client library for Python

3. XML RPC client library for Python

4. ANN: XML-RPC client in Scheme

5. XML RPC client library for Python

6. Help request for client/server applications

7. RPC clients and servers using Python

8. How to set up an XML-RPC server (newbie)

9. xml-rpc server in python returning python lists...

10. XML-RPC Server

11. XML-RPC Server in Python

12. Python XML-RPC server as CGI