making wish on Windows NT read from stdin
Author Message
 making wish on Windows NT read from stdin

 Hello !
I'm new to tcl/tk, but I've got the job of porting a tk-application from
Unix
to Windows NT. I found that wish opens a console-window instead of listening
to stdin. This is fine for interactive use, but I want to start wish as part
of a pipe,
using popen from a C-program. Is it possible make wish get its commands from
stdin rather than from it's console window ?
Any help is appreciated, Thanx !
Marc-Oliver Ihm

Fri, 10 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. start wish with filename *and* read form stdin

2. Does wish read from stdin in Win95

3. Problem with stdin and stdout in WISH for Windows NT4

4. fileevent for stdin for Windows NT question

5. Making new wish windows

6. Making A Standalone Executable Under Windows NT/95/98

7. making a Windows NT service out of a python program

8. tcl8.4.5-wish : frequent crash on my Windows (XP and NT)

9. tgdb wish on Windows NT

10. ANNOUNCE: Three WISHes for 2006 (WISH Supernotepad 2006, WISH Command Center 2006, WISH CD-Writer 2006)

11. gets stdin problem from wish console