Tab widgets ??
Author Message
 Tab widgets ??

I was wondering whether anyone had written something that
looks like the tab controls that are so popular on PC
applications...if so, where can I find the code?

On an unrelated topic, I'm unable to build Tcl/DP 3.2 on
my Solaris 2.3 box.  The link fails saying

ld: fatal: symbol `main' is multiply defined:
        (file tkMain.o and file /usr/local/lib/libtk.a(tkMain.o));
ld: fatal: File processing errors.  No output written to dpwish

I'm using Tcl 7.3 and Tk 3.6 and the SC 2.0 compiler.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please reply to

Thanks,

Lalith

Tue, 11 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tab Widget with left/right side labels

2. Tab widget on multiple rows

3. readonly Text and Tab widget

4. Tk, tabbing from widget to widget

5. Tk, tabbing from widget to widget

6. Tabs, Tabs, Tabs!!

7. Visual Works 2.0 Notebook widget tab location

8. FXRuby: Tab control of widgets

9. entry widgets and tabbing

10. entry widget does not show trailing tab

11. Tab order (focus sequence) of widgets

12. tab gets "lost" in text widget