Tcl based on line biological text miner
Author Message
 Tcl based on line biological text miner

Well... its been a few years since I developed Tcl/Tk based FileCast
and the DigitalTrader stock ticker, so recently I decided to use Tcl
to develop a biological literature miner to help genomic/proteomic
scientists extract both known and undocumented or hidden relationships
between genes, {*filter*} and diseases for the genomics and biotech
industry. I developed it while working at X-mine, its called Opus:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

submit any word and receive related genes. It uses Tcl, ldap, apache
and a few other things...

-Kasian

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 08:49:51 GMT

1. Search and replace text in a file based on a specific line

2. Text widget --screen lines vs. text lines

3. tcl text or graphical based counter

4. Tcl/Tk based Text to Speech

5. Tcl/Tk based Text editor

6. Deleting the last lines in a text file with tcl

7. wanted: tcl proc to wrap lines of text

8. how to read text files line by line?

9. text widget, how to get line number of first line displayed

10. Read a text file line by line

11. How do I read lines of Text from Text File and add them to Array

12. Biological FORTH Processors?!?