tcl/tk on Solaris 2.4
Author Message
 tcl/tk on Solaris 2.4

I would like to run tcl/tk and their extensions under Solaris 2.4 on a
pentium PC. But I have no idea whether it is possible and how if it is
possible. I am planning to use Solaris x86 2.4 Developer Pack to
compile tcl/tk and their extensions. I wonder if there are specific
software  and hardware configurations I have to consider and problems
I may encounter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
--James Song

P.S. This is a common account for people in our company to use. I would
appreciate it very much if the information can be sent to me at

Thanks.

Sat, 15 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. compiling tcl/tk on Solaris 2.4 x86

2. SpecTcl / tcl/tk on Solaris 2.4

3. Black and White of Tcl/Tk in Solaris 2.4

4. Anyone compile Tcl/Tk on Solaris 2.4 for the PC

5. Compiling Tcl/Tk 8.0 on Sun Solaris 2.4

6. tcl-7.4p1 and tk-4.0p1 patches for Solaris 2.3 and 2.4

7. Tk 8.0b2 test results for Solaris 2.4/SPARC/Sun compiler

8. Tk on solaris 2.4 (Heeeelp !)

9. Tk configure fails on Solaris 2.4

10. Tk 4.1 + exmh 1.6.7 core dump on Solaris 2.4 (sun4m)

11. Problems w/dynamic loading of Tk under Solaris 2.4

12. Tk 4.1 Solaris 2.4 linking problem