only add a scroll bar when the window is minimized and scroll bar is needed
Author Message
 only add a scroll bar when the window is minimized and scroll bar is needed

Hi!

Is there anyway I can add a horizontal scroll bar only when the window
get's minimized?  This is for tcl/tk 8.3.

Thanks!!
Meg

Wed, 09 Apr 2008 04:20:20 GMT
 only add a scroll bar when the window is minimized and scroll bar is needed

Quote:

> Hi!

> Is there anyway I can add a horizontal scroll bar only when the window
> get's minimized?  This is for tcl/tk 8.3.

I can't tell from your description, but I *think* you are looking for the
autoscroll package in Tklib.

--
+--------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
| Gerald W. Lester                                                       |

Wed, 09 Apr 2008 08:36:55 GMT

1. Clarion 4 Scroll Bars - Am I Missing Something

2. Help!!! adding scroll bars to a window

3. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars? (fwd)

4. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars?

5. Mouse wheel doesn't scroll text scroll bar

6. text widget / scroll bar / automatic scrolling

7. Can I add scroll bar to a frame?

8. Verticle scroll-bar on QBE window form

9. Scroll bar in window

10. Scroll Bars On Region or Panel Within a Window

11. Scroll Bars (Windows API)

12. Window Editor Scroll Bar