Non-stripped tcl83.dll
Author Message
 Non-stripped tcl83.dll

Does anyone have (or, more to the point, could anyone compile) a
non-stripped tcl83.dll? It might circumvent the porting problem I've
been asking about.

TIA,
Jonathan Hayward

http://www.*-*-*.com/
(A four dimensional maze, stories, essays, artwork, and more...)

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 06:59:59 GMT
 Non-stripped tcl83.dll

Quote:

>Does anyone have (or, more to the point, could anyone compile) a
>non-stripped tcl83.dll? It might circumvent the porting problem I've
>been asking about.

please explain :)  Stripped as in symbols stripped?  Normally, that's what
linked essentially means.  The symbol info is still in a static library, as it's
just a collection of coff objects, but isn't runnable.
--

"The problem (and the genius) regarding Microsoft's products is bloat.
Microsoft's penchant for producing overweight code is not an accident."

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:35:00 GMT

1. tcl83.dll and tcl84.dll - compatible?

2. help wanted: tcl83.dll is not found by my tcl-emdbeded application

3. compile error on winnt tcl8.3.4 when at the last create the tcl83.dll

4. Stripping non-print characters from string.

5. Strip vs. DLL

6. REAL Control Strip 1.0 - control strips for REALbasic applications

7. Tcl83.lib link problem

8. Static vs Shared: Linking tcl83s.lib vs tcl83.lib

9. tclpAlloc() - anyone seen this bug? (Tcl83)

10. Calling an non-DLL external function

11. Implementing a non Clarion DLL

12. Non Clarion DLL - error