/tcl/potpourri as often as I can.

Thanks for your patience!

- Sam

Thu, 10 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. submission to Tcl archives at ftp.aud.alcatel.com

2. New version of xelem uploaded to ftp.aud.alcatel.com

3. TclRobots version 2.0 on ftp.aud.alcatel.com

4. ANNOUNCE: Tclsock uploaded to ftp.aud.alcatel.com/tcl/incoming

5. TclRl is now on ftp.aud.alcatel.com

6. safe-tcl at ftp.aud.alcatel.com

7. ANNOUNCE: itcl_widgets on ftp.aud.alcatel.com

8. expect:ftp:downloading new files from a huge ftp account

9. New INDEX file for ftp.markv.com

10. Contributed sources archive back on ftp.neosoft.com

11. I can't ftp ftp.smli.com

12. Passive FTP to ftp.sunlabs.com