X procedures undefined
Author Message
 X procedures undefined

I've written a C program with Tk_CreateMainWindow, but when I compile,
all the X procedures come up undefined.  Is there something else I should
have that I do not?  Thanks.

-Rick

Mon, 29 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 X procedures undefined
: I've written a C program with Tk_CreateMainWindow, but when I compile,
: all the X procedures come up undefined.  Is there something else I should
: have that I do not?  Thanks.

Did you put -lX11 after -ltk? The order of the libraries is important.

Ioi

Tue, 30 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help. Procedure is undefined

2. Array procedure arguments with undefined elements

3. parameter undefined in procedure

4. Adding Procedures to Generated Procedures

5. Mixing ABC procedures and Standard Clarion procedures

6. How to setup a procedure in a DLL that calls a procedure in another DLL

7. Procedures within Procedures

8. Call a procedure from a procedure

9. Calling a procedure with a variable procedure name

10. C55 ABC - how to close a procedure at start of procedure

11. Quest: logowriter (mac) procedure to print other procedures

12. logo procedure for printing other procedures?