tclX has no left mouse-button
Author Message
 tclX has no left mouse-button

Hello

I am using tcl7.5a1, tk4.1a1 and tclX7.5a-a1.

I successfully compiled all of this. My wishx runs except of the fact that
the left mouse button has no effect at all. The mid mouse button works fine.

Can anyone help me?

--

Ralf.

Ralf Mueller
Institut fuer Kristallographie
Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
Kaiserstr. 12
76128 Karlsruhe
phone: 0049 608 3927

phone: 0049 721 555 114

Sun, 17 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. left mouse button = right mouse button

2. Drag&Drop with left mouse button

3. Application runs slow except clicking titlebar using left mouse button

4. Problem with left mouse button in TCL based programs

5. detecting mouse motion at mouse button release

6. leftmouse button is right mouse button ???

7. Tclx spawning leaving zombie processes

8. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

9. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

10. Probleme with left mouse click

11. Trapping Left Mouse on column

12. sending a mouse input (left click) to windows system