tclreadline on the Mac?
Author Message
 tclreadline on the Mac?

Has anyone had success getting tclreadline to work on the Mac?  I am
running the latest Tiger and I have the gnu readline installed.  I try
compiling tclreadline and everything seems to work (no errors), but it
does not create a libtclreadline.dylib file.  I see the
libtclreadline.la, libtclreadline.a, and the tclreadline dir.  But, it
doesn't create the .dylib file which is what errors out when I try to
'package require tclreadline'.

Thanks,

Sun, 28 Sep 2008 21:07:26 GMT

1. Mac OS X and tclreadline ?

2. tclreadline versus eltclsh

3. tclreadline

4. tclreadline question

5. tclreadline, up arrow not working

6. tclreadline and completion

7. tclReadline: whats wrong with this....

8. tclreadline completer does not show all options....

9. tclreadline in my own app

10. Dynamic chaging of prompt with tclreadline

11. Anyone really familar with tclreadline

12. tclreadline-1.1.0