Xlib relating to libtk
Author Message
 Xlib relating to libtk

I'm having problems using tcl/tk because I get an undefined message for
XFillRectangle. I'm running linux and used the source distribution. My
question is, does the tk function depend on the Xlib function of the
same name? Could that be why it's not defined in libtk4.1.so ?

Mike

Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. NT related question (not really Python related)

2. libtk.so

3. please set the links: libtcl.so and libtk.so

4. A static wish/libtk...

5. Generating shared libtcl and libtk on HPUX 9.x

6. Bug (sorta) when linking to libtk under HP-UX 10.*

7. libtk.so.3 on linux

8. Q: dpwish-->libtk.so.3

9. libtk.so and libtcl.so

10. SOLVED linking problem with libtk

11. Something wrong with /usr/lib/libtk.sa?

12. Where to get libtk.so.3