web access and retransmission
Author Message
 web access and retransmission

I am very new to TCL/TK and am looking for a way to access a text web
page and send it out as a graphic representation using Windows 95, TCL
8.0 and TK 8.0

I have searched and read many extensions and scripts and havent been
able to find sufficient examples for those that work in win95.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank You

Thu, 16 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 web access and retransmission

Quote:
>I am very new to TCL/TK and am looking for a way to access a text web
>page and send it out as a graphic representation using Windows 95, TCL
>8.0 and TK 8.0

>I have searched and read many extensions and scripts and havent been
>able to find sufficient examples for those that work in win95.

I need more details to say what you requre here, but I have several packages
for Web access from Tcl programs.  See <URL:http://tcltk.anu.edu.au/> for more
details.

Cheers,
Steve Ball
--

Ph. +61 2 62495146 Fax: +61 2 62490010          http://tcltk.anu.edu.au/steve/
Snail-mail: Canberra ACT 0200, AUSTRALIA        http://plume.browser.org/

Fri, 17 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. WEB WEB WEB

2. Access a web URL from VisualAge Smalltalk

3. Access to the Web under MVS/ESA5

4. XML qualifier for namespaces for accessing web services

5. Accessing Amazon Web services using WsdlClient class Visualworks 7

6. Accessing Web Connection via Tomcat

7. All ST dialects - web access to live workspace/transcript/class browser

8. n-tier program accessing Interbase 6.0 at web server

9. Using the web browser ocx and accessing the page information

10. Access GemStone/S from your Web server

11. How to access news.softvelocity from web

12. How can my app access data on our web site