Default font for wish and/or Font tool availability
Author Message

Hello,

Where is the default font for wish set?  It seems that I all my tk apps start
with this ridiculously large font as a default.  I'd like to change this but
I'm not sure where/how to.

On a related note, is there a Tk-based font tool available?  I'm looking for
something better than xfontsel (from the OpenWindows distribution).

Thank you.

--
Laurent Duperval          | The opinions expressed herein do not
Systems Analyst           | represent those of this establishment.
                          | If this establishment wants to use them as their

VIM FAQ: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~laurent/vim/

Murphy's Laws for Frequent Flyers
8.  The crying baby on board your flight is always seated next to you.

Sat, 12 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. tk: substitute default font if font request fails?

2. Determining fonts availability

3. Workspace font is neglecting dolphin font option

4. Fonts and Font Menu

5. Problem with Small Fonts Big Fonts

6. Font Editor for Oberon fonts

7. ROM font question... 8x8 font

8. RFC: Accessing special font characters in 8-bit fonts

9. Deperately seeking Tk font expertise (was Re: TIP #64: Improvements to Windows Font Handling)

10. Tk system fonts don't match actual system fonts

11. font size taken wrong from X font

12. set default font in DolphinPro5