Not enough free memory for buffer image error message
Author Message
 Not enough free memory for buffer image error message
Using tk_chooseDirectory command in my tcl script this error message
appears on the screen :
"Not enough free memory for buffer image".
I'm using tk/tcl 8.4.0 on Compaq Digital Tru64 System.

Thank you in advance.

Rocco.

Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:51:19 GMT
 Not enough free memory for buffer image error message

Quote:

> Using tk_chooseDirectory command in my tcl script this error message
> appears on the screen :
> "Not enough free memory for buffer image".
> I'm using tk/tcl 8.4.0 on Compaq Digital Tru64 System.

Does this same problem occur in 8.4.1?  I believe some 'image' command
fixes went in that handled funny memory errors better.  It may also be
in the upcoming 8.4.2 (coming in a few weeks).

--
     Jeff Hobbs                     The Tcl Guy
     Senior Developer               http://www.ActiveState.com/

Sat, 06 Aug 2005 01:34:59 GMT

1. HELP PLEASE: message - fork: not enough memory

2. Socket error: not enough buffer space

3. Help: Not enough memory to save VW2.0 image

4. fortran dll error ... not enough memory

5. not enough memory error with win32 clisp

6. "not enough memory" error on load

7. not enough memory?

8. Primitive failed in: EmSystemConfiguration>>#loadComponentPrimitive: due to Not enough memory

9. XP DOS and memory, not enough for old CPD2.1 app

10. Not Enough Memory to Run Application

11. Not Enough Memory????

12. not enough memory when I was using Quattro Pro