tgdb 1.4
Author Message
 tgdb 1.4

Dear netters,

I just wanted to let you know that the new release of tgdb is now available
for anonymous ftp download from

   sunsite.unc.edu:/pub/Linux/Incoming/tgdb-1.4.src.{lsm,tgz}

It should be moved to /pub/Linux/devel/de{*filter*}s/tgdb-1.4.src.{lsm,tgz} in
a couple of days.

As always, this is a source-only distribution, so you'll also need the
extended Tcl/Tk interpreter, tgdb_wish, to run tgdb. The INSTALL file
tells you where you can find precompiled binaries for Solaris 2.4/Sparc,
SunOS 4.x, HPUX 9.x, AIX 3.x, IRIX 5.x and Linux/x86 1.x.

The new release fixes all bugs which have been reported to me, and provides
some new features. Please read the file CHANGES for details.

Just in case you don't know what tgdb is -- tgdb is a graphical frontend to
gdb similar to xxgdb and mxgdb, but it's based on Tcl/Tk instead of Xlib or
OSF/Motif(tm), respectively, and it provides some nice features which can't
be found in the other packages.

Enjoy,
mike

--
Michael Schumacher
HighTec EDV-Systeme GmbH

Tue, 11 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Haskell 1.4 report and Haskell 1.4 Library Report now available.

2. Haskell 1.4 report and Haskell 1.4 Library Report now available.

3. APLASCII 1.4 released

4. [VA] VA Process Browser 1.4 Update Available

5. rmake 1.4 doesn't work unter XP

6. !!! ezHelp version 1.4 is released !!!

7. ** ezHelp Tips 1.4 Wish List ***

8. TowerEiffel 1.4

9. Champ-de-Mars, 1.4: Editorial

10. reworked H3sm 1.4 manpage

11. pointer-delimited strings, "$egments", in H3sm 1.4

12. DBF_Y2K 1.4 released