bad screen distance "1 pixel" (fwd)
Author Message
 bad screen distance "1 pixel" (fwd)

I got the following this morning, from somebody I don't even know.  He's
asking for help, and I don't know the answer to his question, so I
thought I'd post here.  Please reply to him, rather than to me.  Thanks.

John

HGO: Subject: HelpMe-Tk
HGO: Date: Tue, 23 Jan 96 17:28:51 MEZ
HGO:
HGO: Dear Sir,
HGO:
HGO: sorry for this letter.
HGO: I am a X-Window and Tk novice.
HGO: Many others are perfect programmers and project managers
HGO: therfore i could compile Tcl and Tk
HGO: on my new Power-PC AIX4.1 Workstation without any problem.
HGO:
HGO: When i am starting wish4.0, the only message i get is:
HGO: bad screen distance "1 pixel"
HGO:
HGO: What can i do, what is wrong.
HGO: Unfortunately i also dont know how to post a question
HGO: in comp.lang.tcl, so i ask you.

Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. bad screen distance "1 pixel"

2. "bad screen number"

3. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

4. Printing "bad" font

5. "ep": Bad News

6. "Bad Managers" website

7. "bad file descriptor" from tcp sockets

8. "bad synchronous description" in Xilinx WebPack

9. Checking strings for "bad" characters

10. What is "BAD ASSUMPTION"?

11. bad option "identify"

12. bad option "_scrollWidget" when Freewrapped