"TclExecuteByteCode execution failure: end stack top != start stack top"
Author Message
 "TclExecuteByteCode execution failure: end stack top != start stack top"

Tcl 8.0.4 Bug:  Generated by Scriptics' bug entry form at
        http://www.*-*-*.com/
------

Submitted by:  harry halladay

OperatingSystem:  Windows NT
Extensions:  blt2.4g, itcl3.0.1, tcldp4.0, tclx8.0.4, tix4.1.0, tclbin
CustomShell:  none, no, no
Synopsis:  "TclExecuteByteCode execution failure: end stack top != start stack top"

ReproducibleScript:
    Not sure where this is ocurring in the tcl code

ObservedBehavior:
    causes the process to crash. This problem is occurring on Windows Nt
    with SP 3 applied

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 "TclExecuteByteCode execution failure: end stack top != start stack top"

Quote:

> Submitted by:  harry halladay

> OperatingSystem:  Windows NT
> Extensions:  blt2.4g, itcl3.0.1, tcldp4.0, tclx8.0.4, tix4.1.0, tclbin
> CustomShell:  none, no, no
> Synopsis:  "TclExecuteByteCode execution failure: end stack top != start stack top"

> ReproducibleScript:
>     Not sure where this is ocurring in the tcl code

> ObservedBehavior:
>     causes the process to crash. This problem is occurring on Windows Nt
>     with SP 3 applied

Is this in any way reproducible with 8.0.5, or better with 8.2.0?
My guess would be no, since we have no outstanding bugs for it in
those versions.

--
   Jeffrey Hobbs                          The Tcl Guy
   jeffrey.hobbs at scriptics.com         Scriptics Corp.

Tue, 26 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. "TclExecuteByteCode execution failure"

2. Printing Top During Stack Pop

3. Keeping toplevel window on top of stack

4. TclExecuteByteCode execution failure

5. Desk top vs lap top

6. lap top vs desk top

7. Keeping top level on top.

8. Regex, stack overflow, and adjusting stack size

9. Top Level VI and SubVI Execution

10. Addressable Stacks and optimizations (was: Addressable Stacks?)

11. Addressable Stacks and optimizations (was: Addressable Stacks?)

12. stacking stacks of database info.....