Tcl Chat - mod_dtcl web chat
Author Message
 Tcl Chat - mod_dtcl web chat

I've written a small web chat system, based on mod_dtcl, if it's of
interest to anyone.  It's available from my free software page, listed
below.

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:33:15 GMT

1. How to get on to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) with mIRC Chat for the FIG UK Forth chat sessions

2. new Tcl Chat available - MVC in Tcl

3. ANNOUNCE: Web Users Group Chat Online Now!

4. ANNOUNCE: Computer Language Users Group Web Chat Online

5. REMINDER: VRML chats Web 3/31

6. ANNOUNCE: COBOL Users Group Web Chat Online!

7. ANNOUNCE: Fortran Users Group Web Chat!

8. New Smalltalk Marketing Web Site - The Chit Chat Shack

9. ANNOUNCE: ActiveTcl / ASPN Tcl online chat, December 13th

10. Tcl chat

11. Tcl'ers chat

12. Chat Program for Tcl