Source'd file wants to use object defined in calling file
Author Message
 Source'd file wants to use object defined in calling file

Hi Guys, I have a stupid question:

I'm running a file in the ItkWish31 shell using source.
In this file, a couple of class objects are created:
            TClass1 Object1 args...........

Then I am 'sourcing' another file, where one of the objects just
instantiated is used:
            Object1::Initialize args.......

Of course the method is unknown in the other file. What can I do?

Stefan
|_______________________________________________|

        DI Stefan Weichselbaum
        Software Engineer

        AUSTRIAN AEROSPACE GmbH
        Stachegasse 16
        A-1120 Vienna, AUSTRIA / EUROPE
        Internet: http://www.*-*-*.com/

        Tel.  : +43-1-80199/5594
        Fax   : +43-1-80199/5577

        This email is for information only!
|_______________________________________________|

  stefan.weichselbaum.vcf
< 1K Download

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wanted: 'sticker' source for EXE files

2. From object file to source file

3. help me to execute my file without using wish (menu file, command source)

4. Help with 'DEFINE FILE'

5. Defining Win95 'File Type'

6. Exporting the functions defined in a source file

7. Turning a file-like object into a true file object

8. files, temp files, and file-like objects

9. Define INI file path using a variable

10. 'parse source' in class file

11. why doesn't r5rs define delete-file ?

12. Accessing 'non-file' WPS objects