httpd.conf application/x-tcl question
Author Message
 httpd.conf application/x-tcl question

Technically you can have something like:

<script type="application/x-tcl"><!--
# Correct unregistered media type for Tcl.
# I know of no Web browsers that run Tcl.
# -->
</script>

For the life of me i can not get this thing to produce anything !

do i have to fiddle with httpd.conf file ? has anyone succeded to get
this statement to work ?

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 03:17:39 GMT
 httpd.conf application/x-tcl question
Mel schrieb:
Quote:
> Technically you can have something like:

> <script type="application/x-tcl"><!--
> # Correct unregistered media type for Tcl.
> # I know of no Web browsers that run Tcl.
> # -->
> </script>

As a similar example appears in the HTML specs there probably was a Tcl
enabled web browser sometime. (maybe even the Eolas browser ), see the
remark at:
http://wiki.tcl.tk/javascript

Quote:

> For the life of me i can not get this thing to produce anything !

See the example for IE here:
http://wiki.tcl.tk/3166

Michael

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 03:32:37 GMT
 httpd.conf application/x-tcl question
Michael Schlenker schrieb:

Quote:
> Mel schrieb:
>> Technically you can have something like:

>> <script type="application/x-tcl"><!--

Wasn't the application/x-tcl mimetype mainly used for sending content to
the Tcl webbrowser plugin?

Michael

Tue, 09 Dec 2008 03:48:53 GMT

1. Server side includes, php, and httpd.conf

2. UPDATE TCL Compiler: the binaries of httpd.tcl the TCL web-server are available

3. Differences between Tcl and XTcl (autopath)

4. IEEE Conf. on Ada Applications and Environments

5. conf. on applications of Prolog

6. CAIA-93 CFP: 9th IEEE Conf on AI for Applications

7. NAS with (tcl?)httpd

8. Session Tracking in TCL Httpd

9. Netscape Communicator HTTP POST inconsistency affects Tcl Httpd Direct URL processing under SSL

10. Win95 security problem in httpd and/or TCL

11. tcl-httpd core dump closing socket on Httpd_Redirect

12. tcl-httpd: no form::value ?