Compile Tcl/tk but doesn't seem to updated my system
Author Message
 Compile Tcl/tk but doesn't seem to updated my system

That about says it all I think.. I compiled them following the README
included and did configure --enable-gcc
make.. then make install on both tcl and tk then I tried to run tkirc
(the reason I had to download the newer tk) and it still says I'm
running an older tk prior to 4.1 which is wrong I'm trying to run 4.2..
the variable is $tk_version.. can anyone help please? and soon!

- Tim -

Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. update doesn't seem to work with scale

2. tkdesk on fedora core 5 -- doesn't run, doesn't compile

3. expect's full_buffer doesn't seem to work

4. tk app doesn't update screen under load

5. set VIDEO_MODE_RESTRICTION=CGA doesn't seem to work

6. ios.gets doesn't seem to work as advertised

7. setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH doesn't seem to work?

8. require doesn't seem to search $: on Win2K

9. proc doesn't seem to work in NASM

10. Micro Focus CALL-CONVENTION 8 doesn't seem to work

11. Adagide install doesn't seem to work?

12. Temporarily changing error_reporting()...doesn't seem to work