animated gif
Author Message
 animated gif

Is it possible to present an animated gif within Tcl/Tk ?
if it is possible do you an small exemple ?

kind regards
Martin Weterings

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 animated gif

Quote:

> Is it possible to present an animated gif within Tcl/Tk ?
> if it is possible do you an small exemple ?

I use gifview (a utility from the gifsicle package,
http://www.lcdf.org/~eddietwo/gifsicle/).  It takes
a window parameter that allows it to be embedded
into a frame with -container.

--
 .-.    .-. .---. .---. .-..-. | "Bill Gates is just a monocle
 | |__ / | \| |-< | |-<  >  /  | and a Persian Cat away from
 `----'`-^-'`-'`-'`-'`-' `-'   | being one of the bad guys in a
       My opinions only.       | James Bond movie." -- D Miller

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 animated gif

Quote:
> Is it possible to present an animated gif within Tcl/Tk ?
> if it is possible do you an small exemple ?

yes it's possible. You need the Img extension. In it, there is an example of
how to do animated gifs. To find the extension, search on
http://dev.scriptics.com or http://www.purl.org/net/tcl-faq/part5.html

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK

Laurent Duperval                 "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
                                         and we who are here have failed it."

Penguin Power!         ***Nothing I say reflects the views of my employer***

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. animated gif

2. animated gif

3. Animated GIF

4. How to display animated gif?

5. Anyone implemented animated GIF support ?

6. Animated Gif not moving in process window

7. Animated gif OCX

8. Animated GIF's and processing records

9. moving animated gif

10. Animated Gif's

11. Animated GIF's and process

12. Animated Gif's