Using XWindows window handlers in Tk
Author Message
 Using XWindows window handlers in Tk

That's my question:

I've got an existing X-Windows application window (motif_canvas), which
window handler is known to me. Now, I want to use this handler to create
a Tk widget (canvas) in order to perform Tk actions over my window,
i.e., creating a button over the window.

Thanks in advance,

C=E9sar Arriaga Eg=FC=E9s

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tk on Windows uses different font than native Windows applications

2. Window within window using TCL/TK

3. Using a Tk window id under Windows

4. Preventing ved from using bold fonts under xwindows

5. TCL/TK & Xwindows Applications

6. Problem running tcl/tk application while other XWindows apps running

7. Tcl/Tk - developing XWindows apps

8. Help required with Tcl/TK for XWindows

9. how to insert a handler in tk event loop (tk 3.2)

10. Howto get process id from window handler (windows)

11. tk still blows up windows (was tk blows up windows)

12. using root window with Tk