Real-time file browser.
Author Message
 Real-time file browser.

Hi,

        does anyone know if a "real-time" tcl/Tk based ascii file
browser can be found anywhere? I'm trying to examine output from
user-direted syslog calls on a Solaris 2.5 Sun platform. If anyone
knows if such a beast exists, could they point me in the right
direction please?

TIA....Milind.

--
Milind A. Ranade
Crosskeys Systems Corporation

Sat, 17 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Time to REAL & REAL to time

2. txt file in real time

3. Plotting a graph in real-time without reading from a file

4. real time sharing of files by Ada and C on DEC system

5. Write file at real-time

6. real time dispaly of time.

7. Help!: problem with fast timing for real-time application on PC

8. Help!: problem with fast timing for real-time application on PC

9. DOS compressed date/time into real date/time

10. real time, time series display

11. Small Announce: tar tool and directory browser (not file browser)

12. Browsers, browsers, browsers