Announce: Http Server Programming with Persistent Perl and Tcl
Author Message
 Announce: Http Server Programming with Persistent Perl and Tcl

Quote:

>Announce: Http Server Programming with Persistent Perl and Tcl

no sooner do i delete this spam from my mailbox does it come back to
haunt me in usenet.  just another killfile entry :)

--

NY.pm - New York Perl M((o|u)ngers|aniacs)*  <URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
CGI Meta FAQ <URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

Sat, 18 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: A Tcl/Tk/Perl Check Book Balancing Program (Version 0.40a)

2. Tcl http requests for keep-alive, persistent connections.

3. Build https server with Tcl http server?

4. Tcl equivalent for Perl's Win32::OLE, LWP::UserAgent, HTTP::Request, Net::Telnet

5. Accessing ORACLE http/app server from Tcl

6. login to web server using http 2.0/Tcl

7. passing code from http to TCL using AOL Server

8. ANNOUNCE: Perl/Python/Tcl Interfaces for Verilog PLI

9. ANNOUNCE: Check Book Balancer for Unix (Perl/Tcl/Tk)

10. ANNOUNCE - evap 2.1 for C, Perl and Tcl

11. ANNOUNCE: Tcl Distributed Programming (Tcl-DP), Version 3.0

12. Persistent connection server?