NT, Tcl, mail
Author Message
 NT, Tcl, mail

I'd like to be able to send e-mail from a Tcl application.  I guess to
make it interesting for the user, I'd have a Tk front-end but underneath
that, I'd expect some sort of bridge from Tcl to a native NT mail
system.  Is that mail system MAPI?  Is there something "new and
improved"?  Does such a bridge already exist?  If not, how would I start
building it?  Any clues from Tcl or NT gurus appreciated.  TIA.

                                 Chris
--
Chris Nelson                               As MIT is not "Massachusetts"

Sat, 18 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. tcl, mail, and safe-tcl

2. MS-Mail / Internet Mail / CC-Mail

3. Change e-mail / Cambio de e-mail / Changement d'e-mail

4. * mail server not work on NT through cable modem

5. sending mail from rexx NT?

6. * mail server not work on NT through cable modem

7. NT Tcl socket vs. UNIX Tcl socket

8. NT Tcl exentensions for Tcl 8.2 re-released

9. Tcl 8.2 compatible release of NT Tcl extensions

10. Tcl on NT vs. Tcl on Linux

11. Tcl Notifier stack overflow. Tcl/NT

12. TCL PUGIN & INCR TCL (NT)