Black mouse on black canvas
Author Message
 Black mouse on black canvas

Hello,

Is it possible to change the cursor color? We need a black canvas so
would like a full white arrow cursor.

Still using tk3.6 for now.

best regards,
PeterM

Sun, 08 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Black mouse on black canvas

: Hello,
:
: Is it possible to change the cursor color? We need a black canvas so
: would like a full white arrow cursor.

    Configure  the cursor. The parameter of the -cursor option to
    configure (or the widget creation) is  a  list  of  up  to  3
    elements:  "cursor-name  [fg-color  [bg-color]]". If you omit
    the background color, your cursor get's transparent, what's a
    nice feature for some of them.

: Still using tk3.6 for now.

    This hasn't changed between 3.6 and 4.1.

: best regards,
: PeterM

Until later, Jan

--
#define OPINIONS "they are all mine - not those of debis or daimler-benz"

# Let's break this rule - forgive me.                                  #

Sun, 08 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Black mouse on black canvas

Quote:

> Hello,

> Is it possible to change the cursor color? We need a black canvas so
> would like a full white arrow cursor.

> Still using tk3.6 for now.

> best regards,
> PeterM

I think that's what you want:

entry .e -cursor "xterm red"
pack .e

----
Huseyin Bektas
Bay Networks Inc.
Software Engineer

Sun, 08 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fortran Powerstation Quickwin graphics - black on black

2. Help resizing canvas example from Welch's black book

3. Bug? - Grey box around black canvas inside black frame

4. Attempting to program Black Scholes

5. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

6. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

7. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

8. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

9. Simberon and OCSTUG web sites turn black

10. Possible BNDL differents for colors and Black/White?

11. Black Thursday Will Effect Us All

12. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS