spectcl console write error
Author Message
 spectcl console write error

I recently got the new spectcl application gui bldr.   The question that I
need answered is:
   *when sourcing the product from spectcl, I get an error
    "cannot write to console".  Now, I've seen this error b4, I'm just
vapor locking. someone please b-slap me & say what I'm doin' wrong.

Sat, 14 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 spectcl console write error

Quote:

> I recently got the new spectcl application gui bldr.   The question that I
> need answered is:
>    *when sourcing the product from spectcl, I get an error
>     "cannot write to console".  Now, I've seen this error b4, I'm just
> vapor locking. someone please b-slap me & say what I'm doin' wrong.

Hrm...you don't give me much to go on here...I'll assume that you're
talking about the Windows vesion, because that's the download I've seen
from your email address.

I have not seen your error message before, but I did see one similar:

When trying the 'dir' command in a wish80.exe console, I get the error
channel "console1" wasn't opened for writing

Is *this* the error you're seeing?  If not, can you gie me more
information
on exactly what you're doing to get this error?

-Ken

Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error DBFCDX/1011 Write Error DOS ERROR 6

2. SpecTcl: strange startup error??

3. Writing to the console in MVS systems

4. Writing to the console on MVS systems

5. writing to console

6. Writing to Win32 console - MASM

7. Anyone writing console apps using win32api ?

8. erasing and writing test on console.

9. CR/LF Control With WRITEs to Console

10. write to console from C in WIN32

11. Unrecoverable error 24: Write error -- Win 95 only

12. ORDCREATE(0) Unrecoverable error 24: write error