list of directories older as 30 days
Author Message
 list of directories older as 30 days

Hi,
i am a beginner in TCL/TK programming.
I search for a command that lists all directories older than 30 days.
I found some for files : file mtime file.
If someone know a solution ?

Thank's

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 14:38:02 GMT
 list of directories older as 30 days

> i am a beginner in TCL/TK programming.
> I search for a command that lists all directories older than 30 days.
> I found some for files : file mtime file.
> If someone know a solution ?

compare the mtime to [clock scan "30 days ago"] (store that
value in a variable).  Use 'glob' to get the dirs.

--
  Jeff Hobbs                     The Tcl Guy
  Senior Developer               http://www.ActiveState.com/

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:33:36 GMT

1. Help deleting files older than 30 days.

2. List & Label 30 day evaluation templates released

3. 30 day trial support in ProtectedProductSessionManager

4. 30-day evaluation version of ASMPUT now available

5. SecWin master password & 30 day trial setting

6. 30 day count down has begun!

7. More than 30 Days Past Due

8. How can i get a 30 Day Trial Version License for VeriLogger Pro v6.5 ?(null)

9. Evaluation Activ-VHDL only for 30 days :(

10. 30 day evalution copy

11. 30-day trial copies of Compaq Visual Fortran now available