Charatcers bolded for RPS on Macintosh
Author Message
 Charatcers bolded for RPS on Macintosh

Tk 8.2 Bug:  Generated by Scriptics' bug entry form at
        http://www.*-*-*.com/
------

Submitted by:  Thomas Stanley
OperatingSystem:  Macintosh
OperatingSystemVersion:  8.6, PPC
Extensions:  none
Synopsis:  Charatcers bolded for RPS on Macintosh

ReproducibleScript:
    after entering the wish shell, I perform an ls (list) command, but the
    program
    echo's lS.  When I change directories and perform an ls, all files that
    contain
    r, p or s, have those letters bolded and uppercas

ObservedBehavior:
    evertime a file has an r, p or s in its name it's bolded and uppercased
    in a
    different font

DesiredBehavior:
    The files should only have shown lower case characters and unbolded.  I
    don't
    think I can trust 8.2 at this time

Comments:
    I can send you a picture of what is happening!

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Charatcers bolded for RPS on Macintosh
I don't have any problems with ls (Tk 8.2, Mac, 8.6, PPC)
Quote:

> Tk 8.2 Bug:  Generated by Scriptics' bug entry form at
>         http://www.scriptics.com/support/bugForm.html
> ------

> Submitted by:  Thomas Stanley
> OperatingSystem:  Macintosh
> OperatingSystemVersion:  8.6, PPC
> Extensions:  none
> Synopsis:  Charatcers bolded for RPS on Macintosh

> ReproducibleScript:
>     after entering the wish shell, I perform an ls (list) command, but the
>     program
>     echo's lS.  When I change directories and perform an ls, all files that
>     contain
>     r, p or s, have those letters bolded and uppercas

> ObservedBehavior:
>     evertime a file has an r, p or s in its name it's bolded and uppercased
>     in a
>     different font

> DesiredBehavior:
>     The files should only have shown lower case characters and unbolded.  I
>     don't
>     think I can trust 8.2 at this time

> Comments:
>     I can send you a picture of what is happening!

Thu, 07 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Charatcers bolded for RPS on Macintosh

Quote:
>ReproducibleScript:
>    after entering the wish shell, I perform an ls (list) command, but the
>    program
>    echo's lS.  When I change directories and perform an ls, all files that
>    contain
>    r, p or s, have those letters bolded and uppercas

I have NOT (in bold :-)  constated this problem :

- with tk-8.2 final,

- PowerMac blueG3 (400MHz) + keybord ABD + mouse ADB (not USB),

- System FU1-8.6 (french)

--
Maurice DIAMANTINI   | Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. UPS, RPS, Modules/Template Anyone?

2. What's difference between {Helvetica -12 bold} and {Helvetica 12 bold}?

3. Bold text in EditField

4. Printing conditional bold

5. Bold text in memos in reports

6. Bold text in memo in report

7. Accepting Italics and Bold fonts

8. Bold on a list box

9. Dynamic : Bold in ListBox

10. Excel DDE bolding

11. Conditionally Bolding Field on Report

12. Bold text in MESSAGE( ) function