creating image from stdin data
Author Message
 creating image from stdin data

:   I've tried to create an image from standard input data.  However,
: image creation routine kept complain about "no format found to parse
: image data string".  I'm not sure what I did wrong here, could someone
: please help.

The image photo format handling is fairly crippled, and this is one of
the ways in which it is.  The hooks for the routines that read from
memory rather than a file are NULL, i.e., not implemented.

-- Andy

Palo Alto, CA                               Hewlett-Packard Laboratories

Sun, 02 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. create image from binary data

2. data format of create image

3. data format of create image

4. -data option in "image create"

5. HELP: Tcl_SetResult / image create -data / null problem !

6. Imaging - scanning images and auto-filling data