HELP:menubar howto ?
Author Message
 HELP:menubar howto ?

Hi,

after I have changed my tcl-code to use the new -menu option all
toplevel windows that I pop up from a menu entry dont have the focus. I
allways have to press the mouse button inside the window once to make
things work correctly. Am I doing something wrong ?

Here is some code that should explain what I mean:

proc window {} {
    toplevel .top1
    button .top1.button1 -text "Close" -command {destroy .top1}
    pack .top1.button1

Quote:
}

set menubar [menu .menubar -type menubar]

set testmenu [menu .test]
$testmenu add command \
        -command {window}\
        -label {open window}
$menubar add cascade -menu $testmenu -label test

. configure -menu $menubar

Please email me to the adress below, because I am not following
comp.lang.tcl every day.
Thanks in advance

Greetings,

J.J.
--
Jochen Jansen, Dept. of Physiology, Pauwelsstr. 30, D-52057 Aachen,
Germany

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 20 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help With Menubar (PLEASE!!)

2. Howto inlude C Library Files .... Help

3. Please help me tweek FontEditor.Text (Howto).

4. Please help me tweek FontEditor.Text (Howto).

5. Help: Howto build an app with BCC32.exe

6. Tix + Expect + tree HOWTO HELP

7. Menubar and Toolbar back color

8. VW 2.5 menuBar hide, show

9. Icon in Menubar